Downloading 3 times the file size

jermisnl

J3JdUak.png

I downloaded 10-12 torrents at once, but only these three had the issue. Instead of downloading the 3.4gb, 4.6gb and 4.0gb they downloaded 9.9gb, 12.9gb and 14.3gb... The excess is not in hashfails and I can't find it anywhere on my hard drive. File tab only shows the files i wanted, adding up to the file size. I was away for a day so just left it on, did not see how out of hand it had gotten before they were all done... Any ideas what caused it and where that excess might have hid?

http://i.imgur.com/J3JdUak.png

I downloaded 10-12 torrents at once, but only these three had the issue. Instead of downloading the 3.4gb, 4.6gb and 4.0gb they downloaded 9.9gb, 12.9gb and 14.3gb... The excess is not in hashfails and I can't find it anywhere on my hard drive. File tab only shows the files i wanted, adding up to the file size. I was away for a day so just left it on, did not see how out of hand it had gotten before they were all done... Any ideas what caused it and where that excess might have hid?

First you are asking question in wrong section.you are using mac version of utorrent .you are asking question in windows section.then Download 3 times you are asking it happens when hashfails occurs.when utorrent download bad data from peer.it discarded by utorrent added in hashfails

K thanks I'll move it. First time here and this was the forum I found, my bad.

But it's not in hashfails, thats the thing... hashfails are 137mb, not close to the 6-10gb extra downloaded pr. file.

I assumed it would be bad data, but since it's nowhere to be found, neither hasfails, I really didnt know what to think

Archived