Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveUT

µTorrent 3.3.2 Stable

Recommended Posts

what do you mean? from what version have you upgraded ? using help->update ? or just replacing the exe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope taat indicates they've changed the system of the mandatory %appdata% location...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I hope taat indicates they've changed the system of the mandatory %appdata% location...

I'd be surprised.

Most times uTorrent wants to do an upgrade.

Just occasionally, I see an install location option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just occasionally,

I see, so - a bug. We should find a way to reproduce and exploit it... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Is anyone else missing the priority column on the files tab in the last few releases?

It's showing for me. Have you unchecked it by any chance?

Right-click at the top of one of the other columns to see if it's checked/unchecked.

20140210_12h00m24s_001_zps82df59da.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Is anyone else missing the priority column on the files tab in the last few releases?

It's showing for me. Have you unchecked it by any chance?

Right-click at the top of one of the other columns to see if it's checked/unchecked.

Thanks. I did check to make sure it is enabled on the configuration dropdown. I just can't make it appear as a column heading. I did just discover that the priority functionality is there, though. I can right mouse click on a particular file in a torrent and change the priority from high, to normal, to low, to don't download and back again. There is just no visual indication of current status. I guess I will try resetting all the headings the next time I run µTorrent to see if that clears things up. This is with 30570 but I noticed it with previous one, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I just can't make it appear as a column heading.

right-click the columns - header->reset

Ah, thanks. That's it. Looked right past it I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, when I select any upload limit apart from "Unlimited" from the tray icon menu => my upload seems to throttle way down to 0-1 kB/s instead.

 

Anyone else experience this? Build 30586.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cannot confirm.  30586 seems well behaved relative to 3.3.2 history.  Still questioning 2,000+ DHT nodes vs. 3-400 pre-3.3.1. (on XP3)

 

12636219164_5a3017aac1_o.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume you've checked Bandwidth Prefs to see if any settings were inadvertently (mysteriously) changed; in particular that Alternate upload rate when not downloading is unchecked.  Every build of 3.3.2 has deselected Confirm when deleting trackers whenever updating / reinstalling over a previous build.  Possibly someone (Rafi) knows of a stealth (Shift+F2 > Preferences) advanced setting state that may be responsible.

 

12638331234_56daa47dc4_o.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.