"search web" section wont do it

coolerdayz

I recently unistalled google chrome, (cause I don't like it), and since that point, when I type anything into the search web part of the program, it wont do anything. is this something new, or should that even matter? I even unistalled utorrent and reinstalled it after the fact, and still nothing. any help on this would be great.

by the way, I can go to each website (pirate bay, kick ass, etc.) and download straight from there, but sometimes I like to just type in the torrent name there and let it search for me.

ok, that I understand (use this as your default browser), but not sure where to set that up. gone to the control panel and looked up any connections to the internet, and the only thing I can set up is the default homepage. are you saying that I need to set up a default browser on my router?

I have windows 7 and use IE

awesome! thanks for showing me that! I know what I did. I had made the default browser another program by accident when I was "tweaking" so of the programs. I never would have thought about looking there!

thanks so much for helping me with that!

thanks ciaobaby!

Archived