My utorrent freezes, or not respond most of the time??!

ee

I have been using for some time now, but this problem started a few weeks ago. I have been using µTorrent Stable (3.3 build 29677), and one day, when I tried to open it, it takes too much time to open it and if i try to close it at that time, it will be displayed as not responding.. It also freezes most of the time, no matter what option i choose in utorrent...When this problem occurred frequently, i searched the net and found that my utorrent had all problems except the 2nd shown in this link: http://www.utorrent.com/help/faq/incompatible-software

It said the problem may be due to firewall, but the only one i use is windows firewall and it has utorrent as exception.. I even tried installing µTorrent alpha (3.4 build 29785), but it too has the same problem. The download speeds are also unusually slow even with lots of seeders. I would like to have an opinion on the matter. Thanks.

By the way, u torrent alpha 3.4 is not visible on the taskbar, though it can be opened from it. Is it because this is not a stable version?

Archived