µTorrent 3.3.1 Stable

bigfalls

I didn't install any of previous versions. Just replace the *.exe file. I use 6 instances of µTorrent , 1 instance / tracker with different settings/folders/ports. All it's ok until version 3.3.1.29812. But new versions refuse to install anyway in XP 64. And refuse to execute with "/recover" launch.

I can imagine there might be issues with the (older) XP x64, which is probably the least tested platform.

That might be an understatement. The way things are going, it seems to me that the testing you speak of consists of one program launch on the computer of whoever compiled that particular version and if it doesn't crash within 3 seconds it's considered stable.

--2013-08-06: Version 3.3.1 (build 30003)

- Fix: Update Problem

Not working, even if i set download to 600 kb/sec it go straight saturating all my 850 Kb/s band (max), my settings aren't saved pratically or not updated, still bugged, only upload work.

Use my setting and you’ll be fine... :P

Already tried you dat file as i said in the other topic, the issue here is not global settings, is a bug in the down/up single torrent file setting that isn't properly saved and updated for whatever reason. In the old releases i never had this issue before.

29fa7m8.jpg

µTorrent 3.3.1: Automatic updating, fit-and-finish improvements

Download the new version here

Moderator and µTorrent Software Related Persons,

Up to this day you hid your µTorrent stable download link's mistake, which ongoing since the version 3.3.0.29625.

However, I warned you twice...

(See: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=138464&p=5 )

(See also: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=138464&p=7 )

You correct it today newly and quietly...

Still bravo and good luck!..

Screenshots of pref->bandwidth/bittorrent & main-view+speedgraph?

Settings are ok, tryed already eveything, the only value that seems to respond is <Apply limit to overhead>, but i never used this before and for an odd reason this setting limit my bandwidth to 100-150 Kb/sec:

2hcnxat.jpg

Don't get why is so hard to manage down and up in this tool.

Why would you set your download limit to 2MByte/sec?

rafi wrote:

... main-view+speedgraph?

+ bandwidth meter showing your issue? And make sure all are in BYTES/sec, because it seems like you are a bit mixed up in this domain... :P latest 3.3.1 stable please.

Why would you set your download limit to 2MByte/sec?
rafi wrote:

... main-view+speedgraph?

+ bandwidth meter showing your issue? And make sure all are in BYTES/sec, because it seems like you are a bit mixed up in this domain... :P latest 3.3.1 stable please.

Don't have this tool but i can do a dump of my bandwidth thanks to my N55U router:

fypp4.jpg

As you can notice the download is saturated.

But really, you need so much settings and images to understand an easy issue like this? Is a mere bug in the program code, nothing less nothing more, just let the developer fix it one time for all, and i'm sure i don't have to mess so much in the options to limit a damn piece of bandwidth.

just let the developer fix it

Sure you can wait. OR try to understand that 856KB/sec are smaller then 2048KB/sec (global). Not my problem...

No main view screen' date=' ah... I'm out of here...[/quote']

Dude, this setting has nothing to do with my setting in the single file window, is the global speed, i always use 0, so 0 or 2048 or 10000 change nothing IF i set manually for every torrent.

Also i noticed another bug, the upload overhead is bugged too:

2z9e540.jpg

As you can notice the UPLOAD OVEHEAD limit is not respected, i set 12 kb/sec max in the menù but it go at maximum anyway (>27 kb/sec and over).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived