µTorrent 3.3.1 Stable

bigfalls

Didn't they claim they've fix it in 3.4 ?

Not in the changelogs but i just tested with a few .torrent files in build 29956 and it removed the .torrent on all occasions with the gui.default_del_action set to 3 in advanced.

Bigger fish to fry though using build 29956 and a few of the most recent builds as in no utp connections mostly when seeding only.

@ taba7 - I don't know what are you talking about...

Link placed in this thread ( http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/complete/os/win/track/stable )

redirects to http://download-new.utorrent.com/endpoint/utorrent/os/windows/track/stable/

what you get is

so try clearing you browser cache or use other browser to download this

Very well. Now see my screenshots of download results using two difference browsers:

* Your first link and download result using Firefox:

47j0.jpg

xp13.jpg

* Your second link and download result using Firefox:

4p8b.jpg

a17e.jpg

* Download results also using another browser (IE):

l7h3.jpg

6d7y.jpg

utorrent Version 3.3.1 build 29812 gets fucked up when adding language pack and choosing Norwegian

ETA and elapsed get wrong, when right clicking and want to pick start it becomes stop, logg is where it should said info + + +

dont know about other languages but english is working well

PS !! same shit with the latest build too (29938)

Same with (29963)

language pack fuck up when choosing Norwegian, in column ELAPSED when having english as language 1 torrent shows 1w2d, switching to Norwegian the same torrent shows 1y2w

Fix: Tray icon for XP not showing in some cases

Nice, but how about the newer Windows? Still.. the system tray icon does not appear at first launch and minimize.. Need to click some application link for the second time, and then the icon is displayed when you minimize the window. (When you have selected to show tray icon only when minimized)

@Zorro71:

As DWK wrote this is was a mistake in the Norwegian (Bokmål) translation file. In the Norwegian (Nynorsk) this is and was ok. I corrected this mistake instead of the translator (you should post such things here as this was a translator fault, not a general issue) so the languagepacks should be ok now.

On the official download page this can take some while until the updated files are available.

Enclosed my links to latest versions:

languagepack build 29544

languagepack build 29677

languagepack build 29812

The labels are also broken it seems. It moves the torrent but not in the file I tell it to. Same labels I've been using for years and same settings.

Labels? Move a file? What's the connection ?

It is no linger using labels as part of the destination. For the time being...

Explanation required.

Sometimes, when i close the utorrent window (not minimize, but exit) the next background application what takes focus, whether it could be a FireFox or Total Commander or anything else, its borders begin to flash in and flash out, just like this particular application is taking focus and gives it back. And during this flashes, what take about 10-15 seconds, I can't do anything in my WIN XP SP3, until it stops by itself.

Another question is, what do the \r\n symbols mean in the description of the uTorrent "About" window?

Have a look at the screen below, please. (By right click on the screen->Open image)

0_b2050_89f0c8d9_orig

Another question is, what do the \r\n symbols mean in the description of the uTorrent "About" window?

It is programming 'shorthand' for "Carriage Return" \r (ASCII 13) and "New Line" \n (ASCII 10) and it probably means your PC is set for a different code page or character set.

Sometimes, when i close the utorrent window (not minimize, but exit) the next background application what takes focus, whether it could be a FireFox or Total Commander or anything else, its borders begin to flash in and flash out, just like this particular application is taking focus and gives it back. And during this flashes, what take about 10-15 seconds, I can't do anything in my WIN XP SP3, until it stops by itself.
Right? ....... and you find that unusual because???

It has been a standard Windows behaviour since Windows 3.1, was released twenty years ago.

You choose a label and utorrent moves the file from the default download folder to the folder you tell it to by selecting that label.

Feature temporarily canceled...

Thanks for the answer. Thought it was a bug. But why cancel such a feature ? it was kinda useful.

Archived