Unable to get green check again

grbyslzr

I know in this forum are there people with more knowledge and skills than me besides expertise ,my situation is like : I have used utorrent 1.8 for several years,with moderate success , I'm in private trackers and membership depends of ratio, lately I upgraded using the last version 3.3.0 some time ago, because I have to format my comp ,but after that ,sinply can't get the green check.

I tried almost every method described in this forum,as I know : first,set a static IP in my LAN, open a port in my router, setting an conservative speed,but no avail.

My system is WinXP SP3 ,utorrent alternatively 1.8, 2.1 ,and 3.3.0, tried almost every settings but no can get the green check.

When after setting utorrent tried to use youcanseeme.org ,list my port is closed, just the same portforward tool PFPPortChecker.

My router is a Huawei Echolife HG520s and seems, apparently, no problems to set an open port ,but in fact I can get it.

I'm disabled the firewall and just the same.

Maybe ,anybody of you kind gentlemen could help me with your expertise and set me in the path?.

Hoping your kindly answers.

Results of Glasnot test :

Is your upload traffic rate limited?

There is no indication that your ISP rate limits your uploads.

Is your download traffic rate limited?

There is no indication that your ISP rate limits your downloads.

Previously, I runned a few tests of Glasnot, but the results are similar.

Do you think another hint? I won't ask for advice to my ISP (and don't think they want to give me any).

Hoping your answer and hint.

Thank you in advance.

Archived