Nothing happens when I click magnet links

Fitsu

Before today my utorrent has always worked fine but now when I click a magnet link it opens Utorrent but nothing extra pops up. Usually i'll get a pop-up just asking what Dir etc. to send it to before hitting ok then it gets added to the queue but now nothing. If I click the magnet link again I get a box come up saying "The torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrents. Do you want to load the trackers from it". If I hit ok on this again nothing happens, so something is adding but it's not going all the way as although it claims to be in my list I have 0 torrents listed.

Anyone with a solution?

/e I just found the torrents i've been clicking under Torrents > Labels > Hidden. After hitting start on it, it's begun downloading although it's remaining in the hidden section.

My second monitor has just died which has caused me to disconnect it, could that be what's made this happen?

Why not try the "fix" mentioned in that post then tell us if it was or not?

It has indeed, I made the same mistake the OP of that topic did and assumed from ure screenshot u was indicating that box should be ticked but after reading further on I realized u meant to untick it so I did so and now it works again :), thanks for ure help and fast response.

Archived