µTorrent 1.5.1 beta 466

Firon

People, why are you crying about it? There WILL be a changelog! (#utorrent topic says: "NO CHANGELOG YET, STOP ASKING") Can't you just wait? I would also like to see the real changelog, but I understand Firon and ludde has other things to do.

It's not I think Firon and ludde are doing nothing. They might be busy and got their own lives, I know. But, if you releases a beta, a changelog should be there as well else it would lose his purpose as a beta. How can you test the features and bugfixes if you don't know what they are?

So, if I were them I would NOT have uploaded the new beta. Why upload a new version if you haven't time to do anything with it. It bugs the community, as now, it bugs you, because somewhere it forces you to program stuff. So, it's not the fault of Firon or ludde, neither the community is whining about it since it's a common 'cause and effect'.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

betas are released all the time without changelog just about everywhere. Sometimes there's none at all, sometimes it comes later. Every single Firefox release comes out without a changelog until a few days later.

You don't need a changelog to test anything, just screw with everything, or if you remember something being broken, try that again.

Eh, is it even possible to have that many half-open connections? I'm running beta 463, and with

netstat -no | find "SYN"

I'm counting ten connections.

edit: I'm not sure if every "SYN"-state is a half-open connection, or only SYN_RECIEVED.

I don`t know what the hell is going on. After i had massive problems

with downloading I changed back to the 1.5 stable. Same problem here.

I can`t update tracker. All the time it says (Tracker offline).

I have restartet my PC still the same problem.

never bothered using any of the 1.5 betas and actually the 1.5 Official is one of the very best uTorrent put out,

works a charm and @ full max speed 24/7.

keep in mind though that Beta are Beta and tagged Unfinished = problems.

ill wait for the official one. :)

I tried the uBittorrent first time and still havenot figured out how to use (JB newer then a noobie) It downloaded 4.6 Gib and uploaded 5Gib. Anyway said my filewas complete and it is sitting in a folder all parts in Zip from?? how dose one put it together or will uTorrent do it??

mhjr: goodness.

for newer than a noob you sure got deep in non-noob territory. can't you see we are all patiently waiting on another glorious changelog here?

anyhow, google 'winrar' to extract your stuff and please look for correct places to post next time.

"This forum is NOT for help with videos, games, movies, or anything you've downloaded!

Posting about any illegal sharing of copyrighted content is strictly FORBIDDEN."

asdaq I thank you, and yes I am new but also 65 so time was important...lol. and as far as waiting for a change log from the sound of the PPL there in no hurry to give it......

Again thnk you, and yes I do know about downloading and what not to.... I was not sharing anything, however uBittorent might have done so on its own I have no Idea of what is is doing when it is working....

Mark

Still have the bug not recognising a https:// address as a tracker.

That is because uTorrent can't handle SSL/TLS connections, so it is quite logical. AFAIK uTorrent won't get support for it in the near future, unfortunately (though understandable since it would be a lot of work to code it) :-( I really would like to see it though.

Archived