is latest version the most basic ?

lone shark

hello, i haven't downloaded the program yet because i wanted to ask if the latest version

would be the most basic. i want to keep the bells and whistles to a minimum if i can and avoid a

busy screenshot. can you recommend a version or would it be better to go with the latest issue.

i'm just concerned with downloading torrent files. thank you.

hello, i haven't downloaded the program yet because i wanted to ask if the latest version

would be the most basic. i want to keep the bells and whistles to a minimum if i can and avoid a

busy screenshot. can you recommend a version or would it be better to go with the latest issue.

i'm just concerned with downloading torrent files. thank you.

You really don't have to worry about all those "Bells and Whistles" because if you don't know about them, then you shouldn't worry. Download the latest Stable/Release Candidate and you shouldn't have any problems. The install file is about 1 Mb in size, so unless you have an ancient computer with no memory, you should be all set to go. BTW, when uTorrent is running, just press the F1 key, and it will display the help/manual. Read it before posting, most of the time you can answer your own question(s). Good Luck!

Archived