Multiple computers without any torrents

weebo

Avast antivirus is showing multiple tcp inbound and outbound connections to my computer without any torrents running. As soon as I open up utorrent the connections show up. I used whois and some addresses were from china and russa. should I be concerned. Also the ports avast is showing is not the one I have port forwarded on my router.I Iooked under the avast network connections tab. The protocol is TCP and the remote ports vary in numbers Thank You for any help in this matter.I just wonder if someine found the port open that I port forwarded and is hacking into my computer through that port when I open Utorrent.Avast is showing both inbound and outbound connections Iam using version 2.4

Sry I was just reading a post on which version people liked best. I am new at this so i tried 2.4. I have now upgraded to newest version and I am trying a torrent now. Peer to Peer was unchecked in avast. It seems like to old download connection was hanging up after I finished the download, Just a guess. Thank you for the reply.:)

Ok I updated to version 3.3.1 and downloaded a torrent. Removed torrent and data. Ran system care and cc cleaner. Opened utorrent which had nothing on screen or previous torrents and opened avast firewall/ Network Connections and Under Utorrent there are a lot of connections (ip adresses) showing udp green arrows (inbound) 1 red tcp (outbound). Are these just leftover from the torrent download and avast is not clearing the cache? I will restart and see if the same thing happens. Peer to peer in avast is unchecked also in utorrent like u suggested before. Thanks. Ok opened utorrent and then avast pro antivirus /Network connections/ Utorrent and there were a ton of green arrows with isp addys udp. Then watched awhile and a lot of red tcp outbound isp addressed started popping up. Just Utorrent was open with no torrents. Is my computer being accessed through my router linksys e1550 and have port forwarded for Utorrent? Is the port just being scanned by bots, just a guess or just ignore whats going on or have I been hacked. I ran a virus scan, maleware bytes. tds killer and flushed the dns cache. I have only 27 days left on my avast pro subscription and am going to swithch to kaperskey I think. Thanks for the help.

Archived