Speed

Hamzah

Hi, I've been using utorrent from long time and I've faced some difficulties which were solved but now I have a problem which doesn't seems to be on internet or on the forums. So basically the problem is that my speed is BARELY 20kb/s or its lower than that something near 1 or 5 kb/s, now I can't fix this I have tried everything I know or I could find like torrents accelerator or different settings nothing helps and this isnt with only 1 torrent, its with all I try to download. Back than when everything was normal with my utorrent I use to have 400+kb/s when downloading. I really need help. Please reply.

I have tried everything I know or I could find like torrents accelerator or different settings

Ok, so settings from youtube setup guides that are known to cause problems then?

Yes, I've tried many of them still no good or average result.

Ok, so you're just going to leave us guessing?

No, you guys are really helpful and I believe you can find the cause, the problem is how do I get to know what's causing this I mean after keeping everything on default its still poor, and trying the link you gave its still like that, I downloaded gta in a week. Anywhere else my internet speed is perfect including online gaming.

Archived