Low torrent speed after formatting the computer

KamranF97

hi

I have formatted my computer recently and i downloaded utorrent again. I tried a few torrents and speed was very low smth like 20kbps. i am using utorrent for about 3 years and had the same problem last year but somehow i fixed it. i did not change my isp, operating system, modem, router, settings, anything just reinstall windows 7. before formatting my download speed was 1- 1.5 mb/s but now it is only 20 kbps.

PLS help, can give more information if u need

2845355925.png

i didn't changed anything. just default settings. i only set upload limit which is closest to my upload speed.

network light is green

port is open. everything is good

speed guide shows : download speed 8.9 mbit/s upload speed 996.1kbit/s

net,maxhalfopen is 100

windows 7 os 32 bit

windows firewall and bitdefender av

wimax 4g with zte AX320 WiMax USB modem

:lol: sorry guys i will try again. The directory is %AppData%\uTorrent- and i replaced the settings with settings mc whatever and renamed it. anything wrong? ty

Yes, the end result is wrong... If you are using the correct file - you should see some value as an upload limit..

You might possibly have another settings located near you exe file, that is in use... if so - replace that one...

i hope it is ur settings..

It is, now... :)

Or didn't close uTorrent down before replacing it.

I guess we'll never know... ;) You are welcome to try my quick-fix-for-(almost)-everything-settings out with any other poster... I'm counting how many have downloaded it, and the more - the merrier...

Thanks Rafi for all great work u did. U restored my trust in utorrent. And do u know a site where i can download 3d movies? Because i can't download one with good speed.here is a screenshot:

2rdhlsp.png

Edit:maybe it must be like that because of seeds and peers. sorry for asking noob questions but pls explain it. ty

How do you know it was updated ? Where is the exe located and where are the settings file(s)? Make sure your settings did not revert to default in the update process due to bugs... Actually it seems like there are very few seeds for that torrent... try ubuntu...

Archived