Enhance functionality of uTorrent built-in 'Ratings' & 'Comment'

redditor

Dear creators and supporters of uTorrent, thankyou .

Currently the 'Rating's and 'Comments' section appear to be underutilized.

However, I see great potential to it.

Usually users will comment if they want seeds. Is it possible that if a new comment is entered for a particular torrent, other utorrent clients which also have the torrent file loaded, will show subtle notice, like change of colour or flagged column or blink(not subtle) or even in status bar("reseed request").

Then, if those users who have completed files but currently not seeding that particular torrent, will notice the new comment requesting for seeds and perhaps can support in seeding for little while.

I am aware 'reseed request' are available in tracker forums, but completed downloaders rarely visit forums anticipating reseed requests.

Thankyou for your consideration.::D

Then, if those users who have completed files but currently not seeding that particular torrent, will notice the new comment requesting for seeds and perhaps can support in seeding for little while.

Not forgetting of course that peers having the completed job already loaded means that they will NEVER NEED TO RELOAD the job to get the new information from the meta data!!!!!

Then' date=' if those users who have completed files but currently not seeding that particular torrent, will notice the new comment requesting for seeds and perhaps can support in seeding for little while.[/quote']

Not forgetting of course that peers having the completed job already loaded means that they will NEVER NEED TO RELOAD the job to get the new information from the meta data!!!!!

Got it. I did not realize that comment is loaded only the first time. I guess this thread need to be closed then, please go ahead. Thank you . :D

Archived