Torrent Screen White Out... now what?

MsDawn

I left my laptop on last night to download a couple shows. This morning my screen is white... I have tried restarting the computer and the torrent page but nothing. The top half of the screen where you can see what is downloading or seeding is blank. I am technically challenged and don't know what to do. If I remove torrant from my computer and redownload it, will I lose all my files and downloads?

Torrant seems to have slowed my computer WAY down. UGHH

Another issue is torrent requests a password on occasion asking for the city of my father's birth. Since I do not know my father, obviously I didn't set it up. This is a used laptop. So I don't know how to reset the password. Any suggestions please? :(:(:(

Have a blessed day... MsDawn

Another issue is torrent requests a password on occasion asking for the city of my father's birth. Since I do not know my father, obviously I didn't set it up. This is a used laptop. So I don't know how to reset the password. Any suggestions please?
Change the details in Preferences -> Remote.
I left my laptop on last night to download a couple shows. This morning my screen is white..
Nothing at all to do with uTorrent, take it to a repair shop or find a trouble shooting site for that particular make and model.

Archived