VPN on public wifi. I dont know what im doing clearly.

1996audi

ITs trying to sort of work but not so much. I got ultrasurf vpn because i dont use the internet enough to warrant the price on my tiny income. my home has no wifi avaliable as im military. The connection avaliable is slow and has sonicsheild firewall program blocking words such as proxy as well at the u torrent client. i was sneaky and got around it with a proxy. i had a mere 200kbps but i wasnt upset about it. they must have gotten privy to it... also I checked and they blocked most of the ports. I know that the vpn ultrasurf. is working. but still almost no connection to utorrent. I am using 3.3.1 I have prefrances. under bittorrent all enabled including dht. under connection all enabled under listening. i tried multible proxy configs. I dont know how to use port forwarding. I have read on it but my knowlage is limited. Is there a simple combo of options that usally works? Is there a simple answer to get this working? Im stumped this is day 4 of trying to get acess...

well I looked up something that worked for someone else it seems that my hotspot here is blocking proxies somehow.... wich is really pissing me off. I dont know how its possible over vpn because I thought the data was hidden. now the orig proxie that the vpn provides does work... manual does not connect.

I have read the guide and faq.... and looked over several posts... It cant be this hard... BTW it was working until a few days ago like many other posts i noticed 3 days maybe now...

Archived