403 error: FORBIDEN?????

Yunita

Suddenly the "403 ERROR: FORBIDEN" appeared and I am not able to see any of my files (no active files, but I´m still sharing and there is one downloading but blocked???). Furthermore, I can´t download any new file....What is the problem,,and why? Please, be patient with me because I don´t know anything about technical topics. thanks a lot in advance :)

Just with Utorrent 3,3. It crashed yesterday while trying to download a file...I can see the number of my completed files, the number of sharing files, and that there is one trying to download, but there is no one active file...and I can´t get to the previously downloaded files directly from the torrent aplication, but It seems as if I am still sharing my files.

I haven´t changed any configuration option....It is always this errror mesage on the screen...I am only allowed to buy Utorrent plus...it says I´ll be allowed to "unlock the mighty new features" ?????? I don´t know what is that refered to .....

I´m getting crazy. What can I do?

It doesn´t work as it used to till yesterday...I can´t download any torrent file, non active torrents, I can´t get to my shared files, I can´t get any information about my files....so the program doesn´t work at all.....

It seems that it is the last utorrent-edition...and I am told to buy the utorrent plus.?????

thank you Andrea:D:D:D...see? when clicking any of the six options in Torrent(active, sharing, completed etc.) nothing changes on the screen, everything is stoped...I can´t download anything...I have quit and entered again and still the same...I have installed a new version and the same....perhaps I am oblied to buy the utorrent plus version ????????

I´ve installed the 3.3.1.version from this forum, so I expect this is the good one...now I can get to all my files but I still can´t download any new file....there are not active files...what about the preferences in my configuration?....is it everything allright?

RA4iEQc.jpg

Change Proxy Server where it says HTTP to (none).

ohhh my.. .................fixed in the end....I can´t believe it!!!!!!!!

thank you very much for all your time, patience and good vibrations!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Archived