HELP! UTorrent just disappeared from my computer, where are my movies?

TheUltimateEye

So I restarted my computer (no changes, windows updates, etc.) and noticed that utorrent was...gone. When I went into Program Files it prompted me to INSTALL UTorrent. I'm thinking ummm it's already installed. It's been installed for months now. I'm afraid if I install utorrent again all my movies will disappear. So i'm just wondering where do I go to find all these movies? I've been searching around folders but can't find them. My hard drive still shows the same amount of space so I know they haven't been deleted. Help please!!!!

Look in Preference -> Directories

Sorry if I sound like a dumbass but is Preference somewhere in Windows? (Windows 7) I was always looking for a way to take all my movies and put them in one folder. Hopefully you guys can help me out with that.

In the meantime, i'm wondering why it just deleted itself from my computer. I had the same thing happen with Diablo 3. I hadn't played it in a week or so, then i just happened to notice that the game was gone. The only file i could find was the installation file, just like UTorrent. What the heck is going on?

Archived