Syncing Torrents across Partitions

ss4matt

Hey guys, I searched around the forums and I searched around google but I can't figure out an answer to this.

So, I have a windows 7 partition and a Windows 8 partition. What I am wondering is, is there a way to set it up so I can have the torrents synced up on both partitions? So that I can go back and forth between Operating Systems, and not have to worry about whether or not my torrents will be seeding.

That is really what is the worst part of migrating to a new set up, especially while I wait till 8.1 comes out.

If yall can help me out with that, I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks in advance!

So, I have a windows 7 partition and a Windows 8 partition. What I am wondering is, is there a way to set it up so I can have the torrents synced up on both partitions? So that I can go back and forth between Operating Systems, and not have to worry about whether or not my torrents will be seeding.

Basically, .... no there isn't.

But you could run uTorrent as an encapsulated (portable) install (read the manual) on a drive that is common to both operating systems, writing/reading to a common location, bearing in mind permiisions will have to be set for both systems, AND the drive letters will have to be fixed for both.

That is really what is the worst part of migrating to a new set up, especially while I wait till 8.1 comes out.
Read the migration guide, if done right ... There isn't a 'worst part'.

Archived