ActiveX

MP1976

I am running a Windows 8 OS and I am getting a ActiveX Controls Message. I was not getting it before with the older version, but getting it on the Beta Version. I did a little bit of Tech Support myself and reinstalled the older version and then the 3.3.2 Bet version and now getting it in both software versions, Old & New so the Beat version must had put something in there that stays even if you do clean install. I Tried to put all of my security down to a lower level, but no luck. I then noticed something. I go and and download a file, which I thought must be causing it. I the noticed that every time that the advertising comes up in the bottom left hand side of the program I get the error message. If there is nothing in the box can run the program form anywhere from 1 - 5 minutes without it crashing. Then when the advertisement comes back, it gives me the error message again. I cannot find out where that advertisement box be turned off, like the Features Area. I need to get that little box disabled so I will not receive the error message.

The Complete error message is as follows:

One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either:

1.) Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page. Or

2.) You have blocked a Publisher of one of the controls

As a result, the page might not display correctly.

like I said I set everything down to lowest security sections and also any thing relating to ActiveX.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

Archived