extra sort option for columns

supertijn

again, you don't get the point.........

learn to read!

hit the column with the remaining download time.

try to get THIS!: (sorting order)

5w2d

14h2m

10minutes

12 seconds

infinity sign

infinity sign

infinity sign

infinity sign

if you can:

show me a screenprint! and call me an asshole.

or

if you can't:

admit you didn't read the fasdfadsf manual of IKEA either!

pffffffffffffffffffff

let me help you: (because i'm a nice guy)

so you have the 4 options

ascending

descending

ascending + if 'infinity sign': then place those after(below) the ones which are time entries

descending + if 'infinity sign: then place those after(below) the ones which are time entries

• 3 weeks later...

Well strictly speaking the infinity symbol '∞' is actually positive infinity so will be at the top when sorted in descending order and at the bottom when sorted in ascending order, simply because it IS the largest 'value'.

so;

Ascending asc.png

Descending desc.png

who ever finds out what i mean AND finds a way how to program this, may call himself/herself:

Not likely to happen, as your point changed midway through the thread from a varying number of dashes to positive infinity.

So if you would be so kind as to clarify your point as to the single entity which concerns you I feel sure that somebody willl.

But if it is positive infinity it would appear to be correct in both sort directions.

• 2 weeks later...

check your code on the 'BEOORDELING/ RATE' column (the stars!)

0-5 yellow stars

0-5 green stars....

there you see that if a person gives green stars to a Download, they come first when ascending/descinding the column.

apply the same trick to the 'REMAINING' column.

and it is fixed and you have 4 beautifull options to show the column order....

(which will make probably 99999999 torrent users VERY happy with the extra sort option!)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :lol: :cool:

nulls-last

That would depend on the sort direction, .... As mentioned earlier in this thread, the infinity symbol is actually positive towards infinity .. thus: infinitely large, therefore being last in a ascending order is ABSOLUTELY correct in mathematical terms.

Archived