Error: t.cols[ind - 1] has no properties

frantik

some other minor issues i've noticed

- seems the search box doesn't like the letters "o", "p" or "a".. when typed they aren't displayed

- when adding a torrent the file upload form control isn't cleared

- when the add torrent feature is displayed you can't access the bottom scrollbar

- no way (that i can see) to force a download

- it's be nice if torrents could be added by url, and especially awesome if it was an HTTP GET request. this makes it possible to convert torrent links into links that will add the torrent to utorrent

- CPU usage increases greatly when there are many torrents listed. I've got 25 torrents in my list right now, 7 active, and my CPU usage jumps to 70%+. Increasing the update time helps but there is still significant usage imo.. maybe even more than utorrent itself would take up! I'm running a lower end 1Ghz win98 machne (epia based entertainment center pc :) ) so each cpu cycle is really needed :D

1. Already known, already fixed.

2. Already mentioned, Directrix is working on it.

3. Was reported on bug tracker (which by the way you should really be using :P)

4. More features (possibly including this one) will be added in future releases.

5. Work has begun on this feature, not sure if it is complete yet.

CPU issue = is being worked on, Directrix should have less cpu intensive code for the next release.

bug tracker (which by the way you should really be using :P)

Sorry... I wasn't really clear on where these things should be reported and if beta testers were supposed to create bug tracker accts, etc. is there a set of beta tester guidelines or something you could direct me towards?

Archived