Why Can't I Change Bandwidth Allocation To HIGH?

xairbornea

When I'm downloading I like to Allocate Bandwidth higher for some torrent downloads than others. In the last several upgrades, uTorrent starts ALL downloads at *LOW* (they "use" to start at *NORMAL*) then only allows me to raise the "Bandwidth Allocation" to *NORMAL* and will NOT allow me to change A-N-Y torrent downloads to *HIGH*

**Please if there is a setting or something I can do, someone let me know. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Changing your username ISN'T going to fool A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y at all.

uTorrent Plus support ISN'T handled on these forums!!!!

I'm sorry but I've never used the these Forums before and/or changed my username. I've actually only been on the forums I think once maybe twice to read on ways to increase my uTorrent speed. Furthermore I must have missed where it said "Plus" version wasn't supported here. I just clicked on help, then uTorrent Forums and was brought here. Anyway I do apologize.

Can you direct me where I can go to get the info to help me or what I CAN do to help my issue? Will using the "Regular" version instead of the "Plus" version help me problem?

Thank you in advance.

-Brian

Archived