b460 - files tab

hofshi

here is what happens:

I'm browsing the files tabs in a torrent with lots of files. I'm scrolling down to see the rest of the files.

the moment that this torrent moves in the main torrent list, the scroll bar in the files tab where I'm browsing the files in the torrent, returns to the top, not allowing me to continue watching the content of the torrent.

this happens when for example the main torrent list is sorted by upload speed, and another torrent becomes the fastest uploader.

it also happens when I click the "upload" column to reverse the sort direction from ascending to descending. µtorrent doesn't remember the position of the scroll bar in the files tab, and resets it to the top.

I think this is normal.

For example: when you are looking on pieces tab, and this torrent gets finished in this moment, why should utorrent show you the pieces furthermore?

If something changes (like the order you noticed), other tabs must be updated.

The pieces tab example has nothing to do with this bug.

this bug will not let you browse files inside a big torrent.

if you use any kind of sorting in the main list, the order of the torrents frequently changes in that list.

It is not reasonable that while browsing the file content of a certain torrent, the scroll bar will go to the top, without any provocation on the user side :P

This is anything but normal, and should be fixed.

Archived