Encryption password

rcmash

I tried the "Help", it didn't.

I have uTorrent Plus. I understood that the Plus would open and play the files by default. If that is not correct, please let me know? Every method I have tried puts me in the same screen to extract the file. If this forum can not help, will someone please direct me to where I can get help.

Thanks!

Ciaobaby,

Thank you for trying to help. But I have finally discovered that help for this issue is not available. It took me two days of trying various things to finally figure out that the password is only downloadable after going to a website that asks you to complete surveys which are uncompletable so the the survey will never send the completion code to the website to release the password. So I have just spent the last week learning how to succeed at absolutely nothing.

I'm sorry to dump my dissapointment on you, but thank you for trying and for taking the time to respond.

rcmash

It took me two days of trying various things to finally figure out that the password is only downloadable after going to a website that asks you to complete surveys which are uncompletable so the the survey will never send the completion code to the website to release the password. So I have just spent the last week learning how to succeed at absolutely nothing.

At least you have learned that there are a lot of scams around, and you provided the scammer with a few extra cents for visiting those "surveys". :)

Archived