One Torrent Stopped Seeding and Access is Now Denied

nancyasu93

I have well over a hundred torrents in uTorrent and have had no issues. However, one of my torrents stopped seeding after suddenly after 19 hours and I am required to seed back each torrent for 48 hours. Have made no changes to my computer recently. I did a recheck on the torrent twice and both times it just went to 99%. After that, I started getting 'error. Access denied. (check). This file is not locked. I checked it with unlocker. One solution that I have seen is to right-click on uTorrent, go to properties>compatibility and put a check mark by 'run this program in compatibility mode for:' and choose your operating system. I have Windows Vista and there is not an option for it in the dropdown menu so I can't try this. I have also tried enabling, 'run this program as administrator'. This does not work either and I haven't been able to find any other solutions online. Does anyone know how I might be able to fix it? I am using version 3.3.1 of uTorrent. Have tried using an older version, but this didn't resolve the issue either. Thanks!

Archived