Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

indyjones

Webui not working with Chrome (works fine with IE10)

Where do you get that error? What version of WebUI are you using? What version of µTorrent are you using?

I get this error trying to connect to µTorrent from another machine, I can not connect using Chrome either by using the IP Address/port (static IP) or the machine name/port (both work fine using IE10). I have wiped the cookies and saved passwords from Chrome, and even tried reinstalling it neither worked.

I am using µTorrent 2.2.1 build 25302, and I have tried the webui bundled with that version, and I have also just updated it to v0.388

Thank you

I am using µTorrent 2.2.1 build 25302' date=' [/quote']Which is not supported at these forums.

Right, I believe the problem remained with the latest build. Will update (again) to check.

I can confirm that running Version 3.3.1 of µTorrent is exactly the same, I am not prompted for a user name and password in chrome I just get 'web page not available' IE10 works fine.

So a quick update, I have now noticed my transdroid app does not work either. So could be some weird network issue? It worked fine before I formatted that machine.

Any suggestions please ?

UPDATE:

Changed the listening port again and then this morning it's all working again perfectly! The only other think I did was disable UPNP and set the fort forwarding manually.

Thanks for your help case closed :)