Which TCP and UDP Port used by uTorrent?

needhelp

Any port between 49152-65534 that is forwarded properly on your router (if you have one) should be just fine.

Thanks for your reply. :) Is it possible to set only use one port for port forwarding? Example I only set port 65534 for the port range of the torrent port forwarding. Or I must set a range of port no. example 49152-65534 to make it works? The protocol that I need to set is apply for Both (TCP & UDP)? Thanks. :)

It's defined in the preferences.

Thanks for your reply. :) Once I set the preferences for Listening Port (Port used for incoming connections) to a specific port, example the port no. is 65534, the "Local Port" in the port forwarding setting in the router have to set port 65534 as I set in the preferences? Thanks :)

Any port between 49152-65534 that is forwarded properly on your router (if you have one) should be just fine

What Beasly is saying is that you can use any single port number in the range of 49152 TO 65534.

The protocol that I need to set is apply for Both (TCP & UDP)?
Yes.

ciaobaby, Thanks for your fast response :) We have created our own tracker using specific port number, the port range have to include the port number of the tracker?

Once I set the preferences for Listening Port (Port used for incoming connections) to a specific port, example the port no. is 65534, the "Local Port" in the port forwarding setting in the router have to set port 65534 as I set in the preferences?

Apologize if my questions too long as I am not familiar with networking stuff.

Thanks a lot :)

Archived