No upload

Gil0202

I'm a big user of µTorrent and I'm using it for many years now. But sometimes I don't get any upload speed. When I download something from let say piratebay then it works just fine but I want to increase my ratio on torrentleech.org because it's too low but the movie I've downloaded is not uploading at all!

I even made it the only movie in µTorrent now just to see what will happen. Again if I use movies from other sites it wworks just fine.:|

When I download something from let say piratebay then it works just fine but I want to increase my ratio on torrentleech.org because it's too low but the movie I've downloaded is not uploading at all!

Okay, so what is it about those two conditions that doesn't point towards the issue being the 'private' tracker?

Private trackers ALWAYS equal low or zero upload because 99.999% of the jobs are overseeded.

When I download something from let say piratebay then it works just fine but I want to increase my ratio on torrentleech.org because it's too low but the movie I've downloaded is not uploading at all!

Okay' date=' so what is it about those two conditions that doesn't point towards the issue being the 'private' tracker?

Private trackers ALWAYS equal low or zero upload because 99.999% of the jobs are overseeded.[/quote']

Can you please explain what this means for me? Because I never had this problem before and I want to do my duty and that is upload whatever I've downloaded.

Archived