Total Ratio Uploading

Pelle1

Running u torrent 3.3.1 (build 300 17) ( 32bit ) on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

I use to make sure that I seed all torrents that I have downloaded but lately when I check Total Ration in HELP/SHOW STATISTICS, I have noted that it shows random numbers.

For example, yesterday I had a Total Ratio of 11,001 and all my seed was above 10.0 so I removed them.

Today I started to download a torrent and when checking the Total Ratio it was 4.554.

This new torrent was only a few Mb and shouldn't impact on the thousands of Gb i have uploaded.

I have noticed some random numbers before but thought it had to do with updates and that the program was zeroed when updated, but haven't done any updates lately.

@ciaobaby

That might be the case with your version, but not with mine. Think you refer to "stats" on top of the window named "Uploaded this run".

What I'm talking about is "Total Ratio". As the name indicate it should show the total sum of all torrents uploaded.

However, I tested your theory and proved it wrong.

Removed all torrents, Closed and restarted the program, now "uploaded this run" shows 8.29kB and "total ration" shows 5.143

Anybody else that have an idea?

Anybody else that have an idea?

How about two screenshots with 3.3.2, showing local clock/time and regression in the global counters?

There might be an internal issue with your settings.dat file, that only purging it can help. Just replace and run the new exe with a blank settings.dat file at the same location.

Archived