Don't activate the program window

xtf

Then please stop bringing up things you can't back up.

It's called experience and fault finding relies os eliminating possible causes.

I know what it's called. Don't do it.

Why??

Just because it didn't have any effect on your particular issue, does not mean it will not solve a similar issue for others.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem. Since updating to 3.3.1 (build 30017) each new torrent added activates the program window.

Check/unchecking has made now difference, nor has any other cunning combination of configuration tweaking that forms part of usual investigative troubleshooting.

*** Edit ***

Just manually updated to 3.3.2 - 30180 (for some reason "Check for updates" told me there were no new updates) and still have exactly the same issue.

Running Win7 x64

• 4 weeks later...

This is still a problem in the newest 3.3.2 build 30303.

Here are my UI settings: FdbMZsN.jpg

It doesn't matter whether "Activate the program window" is checked or not, the program window is always activated and brought to the front when adding a new torrent.

Is there any news on a fix for this?

Thanks

Edit: Apparently it is fixed in 3.4 beta. I will wait for 3.4 stable I suppose.

Have the same problem, i also unchecked the function, and it still opens up µT, but only if its µT is maximized in the background, if minimized µT dose not come to the foreground.

http://tweakers.net/ext/f/tDADScQ1GbbvK0YuFG3PcMqj/small.jpg

I just tested this and it proves true that if the program is minimized into the systray when a torrent is loaded, it is not activated and brought into the taskbar and into foreground. Can't believe I didn't notice this before.

Archived