HELP! So frustrated

baierk

Am a new utorrent user - consider myself very tech savvy - but I can't get this crap to work at all.

I've gotten the set-up tests to work finally, so the green checkmarks are progress.

However, here's what I don't understand now.

When I created my original torrent, I could see it in the software, both in the tabs at the bottom and in the main menu.

I exited utorrent when I couldn't get the config right in my router. Then, reopened it after I'd researched to address and test config.

Now, it tells me I have 1 torrent seeding, 1 completed and 1 inactive. No matter how many times I try to create a NEW torrent with the same file or reload the original torrent, it says "the torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrents, do you want to load the trackers from it?" to which I answer yes, though I have no idea what that means.

The recipient of my private torrent still says she can not download it.

So, is it not really there? How can I delete it. Which I clidk on Seeding or Completed or Inactive, I can't see anything.

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!! Anone want to sell me an hour of time via Skype to sort this out.

BTW - everytime I click on something in the help in uTorrent it opens 4 windows in explorerer - VERY annoying.

Archived