new build

jimroyale

hello all, ok here we go, i have been using utorrent for years with no probs, just done a new rebuild but this time i have two hdd, a ssd for my os and a larger hdd for everything else. i have u torrent dloaded on my ssd but want my dloads to go to my hdd which is e drive, when i click dload now it wants to take me to my downloads even though i have changed the prefrrences to e drive, also it does not start automaticly like it used to i have to go to my dloads and click it again for it to start,, please help been trying to solve alday. cheers andy.

also it does not start automaticly like it used to i have to go to my dloads and click it again for it to start,

Options -> Preferences -> UI Settings.

but want my dloads to go to my hdd which is e drive, when i click dload now it wants to take me to my downloads even though i have changed the prefrrences to e drive,

The change will only apply to jobs loaded after the change.

For the existing jobs you will have to use "Set Download Location" from the job context menu.

location sorted thank you, only prob now is when i hit the download button it does not open the file fore me to choose what to dload,ie film sample subs, it just says save to dowmloads, i click yes then i have to go back into my downloads click on the torrent for it to start, i am using aol it worked fine before new build, i have also checked my utooent settings and aol download setttings with my old pc and they are the same as this one please help, i know it will be just a quick couple of clicks..

Archived