state changes - numbers - "run program when..." variables

Symbiot78

Hi

I can't seem to find the right info in the manual..

I'm trying to setup a script that runs when a torrent finishes downloading.. NOT when it finishes seeding but just finishes downloading..

What I want is:

1. utorrent downloads a file to 100% and changes state to seeding

2. utorrent runs my script and copies the file to a specified folder.

3. utorrent keeps seeding until it reaches the goal I set in utorrent prefs.

Even better would be that I could manipulate the state.. say it copies the file to my specified folder(in the script) and then changes the state of the torrent to Forced seeding for instance..

c'est possible?

is there somewhere I can see all variables (%M %D) AND the state figures...besides the "run program" interface? what I mean is.. are there more variables and states?

Even better would be that I could manipulate the state.. say it copies the file to my specified folder(in the script) and then changes the state of the torrent to Forced seeding for instance..

Yes, your script will have to send a HTTP command usig the web API to handle the removal.

Why would you change it to a "Forced" state though it you want a job to continue seeding beyond the goal parameters set the goal % value to -1 (details are in the manual)

is there somewhere I can see all variables (%M %D) AND the state figures...besides the "run program" interface? what I mean is.. are there more variables and states?

Nope the list is the one on the "Run Program" dialogue.

My WSH script for copying payload data the theme doesn't work in IE8- and I have not generated enough interest to bother about <~3% of Internet users as yet.

Feel free to add WebAPI commands and I'll publish them with full credit to you :cool:

It's a job that needs a Round Tuit, if and when I can get one. :)

Hi Ciao..

Thank you so much for your post.

Where can I find info about webAPI etc.?

I must admit I am a complete noob at this type of scripting.. I'm more used to powershell in enterprise environments..

if that list in the IF is the only documentation.. does that mean that I cannot trigger an event based on a torrent completing the download and changing state to 'seeding' ?

Any documentation out there?

Archived