Help me!

rasheedkhan74

hi all. i am new here. i want to know few things about utorrent. would be very helpful if u guys answer me :)

I was downloading a movie. it was downloaded 90 percent and suddent by mistake i delete the torrent from my uttorent list. then i clicked on the magnet link again and i saw that it started to download the movie after checking the file from 90 percent. so does this mistake created any problem in my movie data? or its still the original file?

and sometimes i get a lot of hashfails but once i download the file completely i see that there is no problem in the file. it works perfectly. so do hashfails create problem in the files? or it doesnt do any problems to the file?

thanks

oh i see. so my files are still the way they are? after downloading i see that i have all the pieces of the file ! so it means my file is good right? and if i get too much hashfails or some problem occurs then some pieces will be missing from the file and then i can understand that the file i downloaded is not good?

ok im having trouble downloading anything eta starts on infinity symbol then my blue download arrow turns red and nothing happens . ive looked on help and FAQs i cant find any thing .

can anyone help please it used to work and just stopped ???? ive deleted loads of old stuff so its not lack of disk space

ok im having trouble downloading anything eta starts on infinity symbol then my blue download arrow turns red and nothing happens . ive looked on help and FAQs i cant find any thing .

can anyone help please it used to work and just stopped ???? ive deleted loads of old stuff so its not lack of disk space

A: Do NOT hijack other peoples thread with an unrelated question of your own!

B: RTFM on why the status goes to red!

RTFM == Press F1

Archived