Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jemail

Skin no longer downloadable

Hi,

Every skin here is no longer downloadable. I get the Oops that file cannot be found message.

What's going on with the skin gallery?

jemail

Confirmed.

Seems skins.php is broken ...

I had the same problem. What I did notice that the Toolbar icons are no longer working. All the other icons are working. Anyone else noticed this?

Thanks

i have same problem after testing old version

after install newest version 3.3 page skins not work on downloading page show error 403. I Have good luck i created few monts ago a skin vista.btskin now i used and work i have saved this skin in my documents :)

Note: the page utorrent.com/skins.php is damaged show error not found and button edit skin show logon page. i logon and show redirect and show previous page is redirect loop and certificate ssl is looking bad!

Same here, but I like to change what uTorrent looks like after a couple of months. Do any of the developers pay attention to the skins link? I'm wondering if I use an old version of uTorrent, will I be able to get the skins that way? Just a thought! :)

Can anyone tell me where I can obtain more skins for uTorrent? I would appreciate it very much. Someone should be able to make a single torrent with all the skins available to uTorrent. That could be a popular torrent to download. Thank you in advance. :)

luckly i had skins app installed at time of updates so you download this app and install and choose from a select number of skins

http://www.4shared.com/file/iDee363Sba/skins.html

Can you tell me where to put this skins.app? I tried :

%AppData%\Roaming\uTorrent

%AppData%\Roaming\uTorrent\apps

Can you tell me how to use this app?

Thank You.

David :cool:

Thank you. That helps a lot!

Do you have any idea on how to find skins?

Not being able to use or dl skins is really lame.

I AGREE! Doesn't anyone care?