Make a priority to upload files in order - Приоритет по порядку

Ya-Grisha

Since I basically watch sitcoms and listening to audio books since the early (not random)

then I was, would be very convenient if-uTorrent downloaded files with a priority order. 1> 2> 3> ...

Let us assume I want to watch TV series of the 10 episodes - of course starting with 01 series.

And why I wish order to focus all traffic uTorrent to download all available parts 1-file in the list.

If the accessible parts for download 1 file is not present, or remains the traffic, uTorrent will be download part 2> 3> file, and so on how much is enough traffic or the recoil sound.

The files are large, and of course download them too in order to see ,

For example : if there is a lot of available parts of the file , and upload speed internet or small , you will need to download the available parts in order.

In general, all of the traffic and the upload speed to give one file left in order.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Так как я в основном смотрю сериалы и слушаю аудиокниги по порядку (а не в разнобой),

то мне было-бы очень удобно если-бы uTorrent закачивал файлы с приоритетом по порядку. 1>2>3>...

Предположим я хочу посмотреть сериал из 10 серий - разумеется начиная с 01 серии.

И по этому я хочу чтобы uTorrent сфокусировал весь трафик на скачивание всех доступных частей 1-файл в списке.

Если доступных частей для скачивания 1-файла нету, или остаётся трафик, то uTorrent будет качать части 2>3> файла, и так далее на сколько хватит трафика или отдачи раздающих.

Файлы бывают большие, и разумеется скачивать их части нужно тоже в порядке просмотра,

к примеру: если есть много доступных частей файла, а скорость отдачи или интернета маленькая, то нужно качать доступные части по порядку.

В общем весь трафик и скорость отдачи нужно отдавать 1 файлу, оставшееся по порядку.

Archived