Downloads disappear every time I close utorrent

Gurthang

Hi there,

I am using torrent portable v3.2 build 27886 installed on a flash drive.

Every time I close and then reopen the program, all uncompleted downloads disappear. After several attempts I noticed that each download reappears as soon as I double-click the original torrent icon I used to start it. So the problem is solved in a way, but it is still annoying.

Any suggestion to prevent the downloads from disappearing at all?

Help appreciated! :)

Well then, I installed the latest version 3.3 made portable. However, the problem explained in my original post persists.

Does it depend from the fact that I choose the wrong directory for the downloads? In the preferences I set up the paths, but it looks like I must reassign them every time I open the program. I am quite confused.

All help appreciated!

In the preferences I set up the paths, but it looks like I must reassign them every time I open the program.

Are the settings and resume.dat files in the same location as the .exe?

Are the download locations in 'public' locations or in a user profile

Is the client running as "Administrator"

In the preferences I set up the paths' date=' but it looks like I must reassign them every time I open the program.[/quote']

Are the settings and resume.dat files in the same location as the .exe?

YES

Are the download locations in 'public' locations or in a user profile

THEY ARE IN A SUBFOLDER WITHIN THE MAIN PROGRAM FOLDER INSTALLED ON A FLASHDRIVE. THE PROBLEM DOES NOT ARISE IF I INSTALL UTORRENT (SAME VERSION) ON MY DESKTOP.

Is the client running as "Administrator"

YES, ON WINDOWS XP.

Archived