Utorrent redownloads completed torrent after reconnecting external HDD

sander1095

Hello everyone,

I was downloading Call of Duty Ghosts (28.5) GB to my External Hard Drive.

I had to go somewhere so I paused the torrent, safely removed the external harddrive and turned off the laptop.

When I came home, I started redownloading (Of course I had the error "Disk not found" but when I pressed "continue" It found the harddrive) BUT it started at 0.0% again. I have download 28.8 GB now AND to my frustration I can't open the file because "It's in Use" or "Damaged".

Can someone help me with this? I want Utorrent to realize that I downloaded the whole file so it will complete and let me open it.

-Sander

UPDATE:

I tried stopping the download, closing Utorrent, Safely removing the external harddrive, and putting it in my computer again. I could mount the file BUT when I use the setup it says that some of the files are corrupted. Help me :(

BUT when I use the setup it says that some of the files are corrupted. Help me

If uTorrent says it is complete' date=' ..... complain to where you downloaded it from, because content problems is NOT within the scope of these forums.[/quote']

Utorrent doesn't say it is completed. it just restarts the whole download and says Downloading 0.0%.. 0.1%... 10.2%...

Archived