Checking and then deleting .torrent files not in use

WeirDave

I have been using the right click "Remove And" -> "Delete .torrent + Data" function for deleting the stuff once I am finished seeding and no longer need the files. I know that the .torrent files are still present and I also know that you are fixing this in newer versions, however I was wondering how I could manually do a cleanup of the .torrent files. I do not want to delete a torrent I am currently seeding however. Is there a way to do this safely?

Thanks in advance,

WeirDave

I know that the .torrent files are still present and I also know that you are fixing this in newer versions' date='[/quote']

If you want support from these forums you have to be already USING the latest version and build.

I am using 3.3.2 (Build 30303) which I obtained from the website. Clicking "Check for updates" yields no newer version. Please advise.

I am using 3.3.2 (Build 30303) which I obtained from the website.

Ok this does not affect 3.4 builds [currently' date= but it's possibly only a matter of time before it does :( ]

So the options are;

Put up with it until it is fixed.

OR

Use a 3.4.0 buid.

Thanks for the quick reply, however you never really answered my question, unless you are telling me that moving to a 3.4 build will automatically fix my issue. "how I could manually do a cleanup of the .torrent files. I do not want to delete a torrent I am currently seeding however. Is there a way to do this safely?"

Archived