Not able to change torrent names in main torrent view?

Tw1tcHy

Hello! Before I begin, yes I have looked at the FAQ, and no, none of that worked.

Ever since I upgraded to Utorrent 3.x.x the entire torrent list view has been restyled. I kind of preferred the old style more as it let me see more of my torrents in the list, but no big deal really. The biggest gripe I have with this is that I cannot change the torrent names in the main view list to look more clean and less cluttered. Is there some hidden option I'm not seeing? Used to be I could just double click the torrent and the list name could change, now it does nothing. Pressing F2 does nothing as well. Any help is much appreciated, thank you!

I wasn't being vague on purpose. It's with any of the 3.x.x series. Currently on 3.3.2, but regardless I had the same problem in 3.3.1 and prior. It began on whatever the update was that changed the main torrent view GUI quite drastically in comparison to how it previously was for so many years.

I only said F2 because that's what it says to do on the FAQ and I assumed it would save everyone time to know I had already looked there.

Sorry F2 to rename selected. My keyboard can redefine Function keys so I have F2 set with a permanent "Undo" action rather than allowing application over-rides, so I just use a 'short' single left click to trigger the rename operation.

And that particular bug was fixed in 3.4.0.30255

Archived