Trackers: connection timed out

simber33

Hi,

I have searched google for my problem but I haven't found anything useful yet. My problem is that since I updated to the newest utorrent version, my trackers' connections keep timing out. It tries to update them every 15-20min and then it'll say trackers timed out and all of my torrents are stuck on connecting to peers. One of them has a lot of seeders so that shouldn't be my problem. Also, I could normally download every torrent before the update so I'm sure it's not my connection. I also ran a speed test, and the speed was decent. It still did not work after the test supposingly optimized the preferences.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Simon

the newest utorrent version' date=' [/quote']

Which is what version number AND build.

Firewall? Internet Security? Antivirus? Glasnost test results?

Screenshot of problem trackers?

The stable build on the main page - 3.3.2. I have AVG and just plain windows firewall. I'm not sure how to include an image in this forum, but the tracker window says that DHT, peer exchange and local peer discovery are all working, but every single tracker after trying to update says "Connection timed out". The torrents are all stuck on connecting to peers.

The glasnost test said this:

1 out of 3 BitTorrent transfers on port 6881 failed to upload any data. It seems like your ISP hinders you from uploading BitTorrent traffic on port 6881 to our test server.

1 out of 3 BitTorrent transfers on port 6881 were interrupted while downloading using forged TCP RST packets. It seems like your ISP hinders you from downloading BitTorrent traffic on port 6881 to our test server.

1 out of 3 BitTorrent transfers on port 53885 failed to download any data. It seems like your ISP hinders you from downloading BitTorrent traffic on port 53885 to our test server.

Archived