Windows Server 2012 upload problems. Possibly windows firewall?

FloHack

I am running Windows Server 2012 Datacenter on a dedicated hosted server with a 100Mbit line and I cannot get any peers connected for seeding or any upload for that matter. I have tried changing, removing and re-adding the windows firewall exceptions and still nothing. I tried different ports and the uTorrent port test says the port is closed but a test from an external machine on the net will say the port is open. I tried the glastnost test as well and I get good speeds on there.

I am running uTorrent 3.3.2

My server is also running DNS, Web, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, and also has multiple IPv4 and IPv6 addresses if that makes any difference.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated :)

Damn I tried running it on a Virtual machine just running XP but still no luck but I found out I can get upload connections to peers when I am using DHT but the private tracker I mainly use does not allow DHT but I still do not understand why it just will not work normally

Here is my Glasnost results which are great which just adds to my confusion as to why normal upload connections will just not work

http://glasnost.mpi-sws.org//bb/glasnost.php?protocol1=BitTorrent&protocol2=control%20flow&port=6881&port2=42681&dir=0;1&flow0=64299;78078;77978&flow1=66993;73021;73890&flow2=69603;73975;77472&flow3=85302;71161;70675&flow4=22638;24092;52994&flow5=24087;24088;48176&flow6=52994;38541;43363&flow7=52996;41897;33720&details=yes

During this test I also had 2 uploads running at about 1MB/sec each on a non bittorrent protocol

But like I said I am getting no normal upload connections even on other trackers. The only upload connects I get are via DHT. On the private tracker they do not allow DHT and I get people trying to connect to me but they only connect for a second and then disappear or if I do get one that stays connected the upload speed just runs really slow for a minute or so till it goes down to less than 1KB/sec and then they disconnect. I am seeding a file right now that is 254GB and I am one of about 20 seeders and there is over 50 leechers and I dont even get any connections on that

• 1 month later...
I am running Windows Server 2012 Datacenter on a dedicated hosted server with a 100Mbit line and I cannot get any peers connected for seeding or any upload for that matter. I have tried changing, removing and re-adding the windows firewall exceptions and still nothing. I tried different ports and the uTorrent port test says the port is closed but a test from an external machine on the net will say the port is open. I tried the glastnost test as well and I get good speeds on there.

My server is also running DNS, Web, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, and also has multiple IPv4 and IPv6 addresses if that makes any difference.

I experience the same problems.

First I installed Windows 2012 Essentials and got this error and an friend of mine thought it was because the Essentials edition.

Then I completely reinstalled the server with Windows 2012 R2 Standard and its all the same.

I think i have tried everything.

The upload speed never exceeds aprox 115kb/s

Archived