Tracker::connection timed out but the connection to peers works

tronlives

I have been using utorrent for a long time. In our college torrenting has been blocked.So we use a vpn called spotflux. The college firewall had blocked all access to trackers and peers. However spotflux lets us connect to trackers and peers. For the last two days the trackers have not able to connect and download the peer list even on spotflux. The tackers always show connection timed out, seems like spotflux too has banned the trackers too.

However I connected the computer to my mobile phone data and updated the tracker, they updated and got the peer list,I then disconnected my laptop from the mobile data and connected it back to the lan,started spotflux and the torrent was downloaded.

As I can not always repeat the whole process again and again to download a torrent.

can anyone tell me can we get a peer list from a tracker?If yes how?

Is there any way that a lot of these new peer issues could be related to a recent upgrade by Spotflux? Just wondering as I am having the same issue that many others are having. I have always used Spotflux and uT together without issues until this last week.

I doubt its because of spotflux updating their client. I think its because they have blocked the connection to trackers. Yes everyones having the exactly same problem. I tried contacting Spotflux on email and facebook but they did not reply! :(

Archived