How to know the total size of the entire downloads and global progress

johanx2

Hi, I was just wondering if there's a way to know how many space in disk the active/queued downloads are going to take. For example, I just added 20 torrents, I have no idea how many space in disk they are going to take, therefore I can't be sure if I can add more downloads (this is critic when your hard drive is almost full). I can open the calculator and make the calculations one by one, but doing this is very frustrating, for this reason I need to know if is there any option to do this in a simple way. Most download managers tells you the global progress of all downloads and how many space they are going to take, why torrent managers don't ? Thanks! :)

I don't want to be ungrateful, Utorrent is my baby, but please look at this! this is what I was looking for! Can you please add this essential thing to utorrent ? We will really appreciate it! Today I'm so happy because now I don't feel blind anymore when downloading my torrents.

jbu8GQOCAYLmv8.jpg

How can I do that ? I can't see such option.

Options -> Preferences -> General.

Can you please add this essential thing to utorrent

Press F6!

This is what happens when I press F6' date=' a tiny status bar appears. I can't see any info about how much space all the files (or selected files) are going to take.

[img']http://i.minus.com/jbpQimYu2G7YDN.png

This is what happens when I press F6, a tiny status bar appears. I can't see any info about how much space all the files (or selected files) are going to take.

Yes sorry I misconstrued why you wanted the status bar.

However the original point of uTorrent was to NOT have such 'features' that only add to the resource footprint.

Archived