Thanks for installing conduit

beastchip

Thanks so much for installing the conduit browser hijacker along with my utorrent install.

Actually I accidentally installed it, having not paid that much attention, previously declined your other generous offer to install some other unwanted software, and being misled by a strangely worded offer to install conduit which I accidentally accepted.

But boy am I glad I did! It's great. When the novelty of its awesome features wore off slightly, I decided to uninstall it. But Conduit keeps on giving. I learned a lot about how hard it can be to uninstall something. It was really jammed in there good! Awesome.

Well, that was an hour well spent. Thanks so much utorrent. You guys are the best!

Cheers mates!

Yes and I just wanted to thank the developers of utorrent for partnering with such an upstanding company as Conduit. It reflects really well on them to have partners like this. Perhaps they could include some actual virus that would delete all of my files, or a keylogger that would allow them to get at my banking logins. It would be a great way to get some affiliate revenue and as a bonus, it would be really satisfying to teach people a lesson about reading their EULAs. Thanks again and cheers.

Archived