Not Downloading!

raviraj636

I guess I posted this under wrong topic (Bug reports), so posting again here for wider audience (Excuse me for duplication)

I know this issue is reported multiple times and in many threads I read, I get the answer saying peers might not be available or my internet is blocking it.

Please note guys, my internet is not blocking it as am able to ping the tracker source (pardon me if my technical wording is wrong as am a new bee!)

PFB the ping statistics :

--

E:\Users\Ravi>ping tracker.trackerfix.com

Pinging tracker.trackerfix.com [93.114.42.168] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 93.114.42.168: bytes=32 time=376ms TTL=47

Reply from 93.114.42.168: bytes=32 time=241ms TTL=47

Ping statistics for 93.114.42.168:

Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 241ms, Maximum = 376ms, Average = 308ms

Control-C

^C

---

Also the peer count is 443 and seeds count is 3668, so this count should be sufficient to download I believe!

My uTorrent version is 3.3 and I have UDP protocol enabled!

Somewhere on net ppl said, running as admin will do (but it didn't).

Using the same modem I have downloaded before and it was working fine. (I have downloaded entire Lost, prison Break , even the latest seasons of BlackList and Mentalist so on so forth!)

I was on vacation and when I came back, uTorrent is not downloading, showing the status : Connecting to Peers! thats it nothing is happening!

I tried using random port but with no avail!

I have disabled my firewall and I have no antivirus running in my PC (neither I need 1 to save mine from any trojans or viruses that ppl tend to throw my way!)

I don't know how to paste an image else I would have posted the pic, sorry guys.

Hope some1 here can help me out with this problem

Believe me please when I say nothing's changed from my PC side or from ISP side, Please share your insights and help me close this out!

Archived