860 active torrents and then Utorrent just stopped

tstwitter

Hi All,

I am running on Win7 Pro 32bit, Avast antivirus, Utorrent 2.2 build 23703 (for speed) and about 860 active torrents. Now I have only 9 active torrents to be able to run (upload and download) with a max of 8 downloads.

Problem is, Utorrent just stopped working and I have no idea why, even choosing "Force Start" on the next 5 torrents is not getting them going. Sort by download speed shows nothing is downloading. Strange. I tried choosing STOP on about 800 of the torrents but the 5 new downloads won't start. I don't really want to delete these active torrents out of Utorrent as it provides me with a very nice inventory of what I have and it's important (whole inventory of stuff).

Any tweaking ideas? :/

tstwitter

This happened to me, though I didn't have NEARLY as many torrents. Couple things that have worked for me. First, adding a new torrent has helped jump start torrents that seemed to be "frozen". Second, I stopped all torrents and then quit out of utorrent and restarted my computer. Those two worked for me but your problem could be different. Hope this helps...I'm no expert :/

Archived