file browser

jonas18z

Huh?

Exactly what I was thinking...

what's so difficult about what he says??

he means file browser with ties to utorrent such that it would track if you move torrent file to different place and just continue uploading or downloading from or into there automatically without poping up error and with you having to lead it back to 'lost' torrent files which got lost because you decided to make new category (directory) and move some files in there or you find you mislabeled something and it went into different place and you want to move it where it belongs, tons of cases like that can happen

so in short he is asking for tighter integration of utorrent into file browser such as winexplorer or into other files explorers or having utorrent have its own explorer as part of its program LOL

it would be nice to have it but it is not needed IMO and others here will almost certainly shoot such idea down, I am sure it would also have been suggested before

vanDivX

what's so difficult about what he says??

he means file browser with ties to utorrent such that it would track if you move torrent file to different place and just continue uploading or downloading from or into there automatically without poping up error and with you having to lead it back to 'lost' torrent files which got lost because you decided to make new category (directory) and move some files in there or you find you mislabeled something and it went into different place and you want to move it where it belongs, tons of cases like that can happen

so in short he is asking for tighter integration of utorrent into file browser such as winexplorer or into other files explorers or having utorrent have its own explorer as part of its program LOL

it would be nice to have it but it is not needed IMO and others here will almost certainly shoot such idea down, I am sure it would also have been suggested before

vanDivX

Thanks now it suddenly make sense. I dont think that the feature is needed though.

Thanks for explaning it to me.

Archived