Help File/Manual

vze2mp9g

Can anyone tell me the naming rules of the uTorrent Help/CHM file. I just have utorrent.chm

I tried:

utorrent340-30428.chm

utorrent340.chm

utorrent-help340.chm

utorrent-34030248.chm

Every time I go to press the F1 (Help) key, utorrent is unable to connect to the server, and the same thing applied to utorrent updates. Can anyone assist me with this matter?

Thank You.

David :cool:

I know, those labels will be screwy for a time. Isn't the bittorrent open source? Does anyone have access to the actual code? That would be the first place I would start looking for how things work. How does rafi updates the help files?

BTW, if you use WebUI, you can still select under Preference -> Directories -> Move completed downloads to: -> Append the torrent's label

and have the torrents go to the label/Torrent Site/What ever name directory. I hope they bring that back in the next Release Candidate. Thanks for getting back. :)

Isn't the bittorrent open source?
The BitTorrent source used to be, but since V6 is using the closed source of uTorrent as it's core.

The BT protocol is open and the RasterBar libtorrent library is freely available for building your own GUI/client around

BTW, if you use WebUI,

Noted that at http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=140280

I hope they bring that back in the next Release Candidate.

Don't be holding your breath :)

Archived